Gallery Cosplay
Cosplay
Today Cosplay
Cosplay

Friday, July 15, 2011

Kira Kira Pop Princess: Gaby

unknown cosplay 98 from japan winter comiket 2010 / kira kira pop princess cosplay - gabyIf this is a Vocaloid of an UTAUloid character- I can’t keep up with these cosplayers and their character choices! As you can see, we are almost up to 100 Unknowns, but more than 70% have been identified thanks to you, my readers!

Better still, with more that 1000 cosplay features on Cosplay Holic, we have been able to link 30% of what would have been lost photos back to their respective owners! I never would have imagined this was possible and the cosplayers are very happy to have been identified and credited!

Thank you, dear readers, for all your support! I will keep doing my best in keeping this site alive and kicking!

EDIT: Thanks to Hamtarofan01 for letting me know this is Gaby from the game "Kira Kira Pop Princess"!

Visitor