Gallery Cosplay
Cosplay
Today Cosplay
Cosplay

Friday, August 5, 2011

Hayabusa Love Kouza: Hayabusa

unknown cosplay 101 from japan winter comiket 2010 / hayabusa love kouza cosplay - hayabusaYou’ve probably noticed this by now, but most of the unknown cosplays I have been featuring lately are the ones from Winter Comiket 2010. Why? That’s because until now, I haven’t been able to finish sorting out all the emails I’ve gotten from this convention!

So if you’re wondering why I haven’t replied to your emails yet, this photo spam is probably the culprit. Maybe I need to make a new email account for Cosplay Holic, haha! Thanks to Winnie for sending this in!

EDIT: Thanks to anon for letting me know this is "one of the anthropomorphized versions of a Japanese spacecraft called Hayabusa"!

Visitor