Gallery Cosplay
Cosplay
Today Cosplay
Cosplay

Saturday, August 28, 2010

HeartCatch PreCure!: Cure Marine

unknown cosplay 58 - heartcatch precure! cosplay - cure marinePeople would think that after all these years of writing for this cosplay blog that I would know a lot about different characters from anime, manga and games.

Well, you’d be wrong, because I get surprises like this in my inbox quite often!

To be completely honest, the first character that came to mind when I saw this was Sailor Mercury from Sailor Moon… a stylized version of her anyway! But I’m pretty sure this is not the case.

You guys know the drill, comment and discuss who she could be in the comments, but I hope you guys can leave your name next time so that I can credit you properly if you guess right! So many anonymous comments… I wonder if it’s because they don’t want people to know that they’re reading Cosplay Holic? In any case, thanks to Paton Saint for sending this in!

EDIT: Thanks to St. Arcana among many others for letting me know this is Cure Marine from HeartCatch PreCure!

Visitor